To Our Valued Customers,
JN General Insurance Company (JNGI) has begun observing new operating hours in keeping with the recent announcements from the Government of Jamaica regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The following changes became effective today (March 18) and will last for seven (7) days:
Our MegaMart Waterloo location will be closed. The team at our New Kingston branch or any other JNGI location will serve our MegaMart customers.
All other JNGI branches will operate Mondays-Fridays from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
JNGI joins the member companies of the JN Group in monitoring the COVID-19 disease and implementing appropriate contingency measures to minimize its spread. As the situation continues to change rapidly, our top priority remains the health, safety and well-being of our team members and you, our customers.
We encourage you to make use of JNGI Online to renew your motor insurance and get $5000 off your renewal premium by using the promo code RENEW5000. Also, you may purchase your new motor insurance and get $5000 off your new business premium with promo code BIG5000. You will receive your electronic Cover Note in minutes. Our Customer Care Agents are ready to assist you with any queries you may have. You may contact us at 888-225-5636 or visit our website at www.www.jngijamaica.com.
We urge you to carefully follow the hygiene practices being promoted by the Ministry of Health and Wellness and to observe social distancing. If you believe that you are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, contact the Ministry of Health Hotline, 1-888-ONE-LOVE (663-5683) immediately to seek guidance and medical treatment as needed. Importantly, avoid contact with others. JNGI is also encouraging its employees to follow the above safety measures to limit exposure to the virus. In addition, in keeping with our COVID-19 Response Plan, JNGI:
- has distributed hand sanitizers to all our team members;
- will be installing contactless hand sanitizers units within our locations inclusive of customer service areas;
- has commenced enhanced cleaning and sanitization at all our locations;
- has and will continue to provide ongoing awareness information and updates to employees and customers;
- implemented travel safety measures and restrictions for team members;
- team members are to stay away from work the moment they exhibit any symptoms related to COVID-19, call the Ministry of Health and seek medical attention as needed
Jamaicans are a resilient people, and we are confident that together we can weather these challenging times.
We encourage you and your families to remain safe!