insurance coverage to members of the Caribbean
Community of Retired Persons (CCRP).
A private comprehensive motor policy offering general insurance coverage to members of the Caribbean Community of Retired Persons (CCRP).
- JN Member Discount
- Restricted Driving Discount
- Excellent Limits of Liability
- Personal Accident - up to $150,000.00 any one period or any one claim
- Loss of Use
- Windscreen Damages
- Complimentary Jamaica Automobile Association (JAA) Membership : Accident and Emergency Roadside assistance
- Accident Forgiveness up to $1,000,000 : your premium will not increase as a result of your first accident or claim where you were not at fault
- Special discount for persons who have an existing Homeowner’s Insurance policy with JNGI.
- Insured must be a registered member of CCRP.
- The Insured must be the principal driver (subject to declarations of additional drivers.).
- Minimum Licence Age: Three (3) years old.
- Maximum vehicle age: Eighteen (18) years old.
- Minimum Sum Insured for motor vehicle $1,000,000.
- Insured and additional drivers should be three (3) years accident or claim free.
- Vehicle should not be registered in a company name (unless same is referred to and approved by JNGI along with a written Declaration of Use for Private Purposes only.) The principal driver must be the member of the CCRP and is to be declared at all times on the proposal form submitted.
- Additional Drivers should be at least thirty (30) years old.
- All additional driver(s) twenty-two (22) to twenty-nine (29) years old must be referred to JNGI for approval. If accepted a 15% loading is charged.
- Additional Driver(s) with a driver’s licence less than three (3) years but not exceeding six (6) months must be referred to JNGI for approval. If accepted a 15% loading is charged.
- Restricted to Comprehensive policy only
- Excess Buyback – you pay an additional premium to pay a flat excess*
- Uninsured Driver Coverage – if the other motorist involved in the accident has no insurance coverage and you are not at fault, you will be able to recover Excess/Deductible.*
*For an additional premium.
Who is this for?
SilverShield exclusively for members of the Caribbean Community of Retired Persons (CCRP).