Drive Smart Motor Policy
Drive Smart is a motor insurance policy available to young motorists between the ages of 17 and 29 years. It is restricted to the insured and two other named drivers.
- Safe Driver Discount of 40%: Insured must complete the JAA Driver Improvement Course with certificate in order to receive discount off their premium
- 15% discount if driver improvement certification is other than from the JAA
- Free JAA Membership (emergency roadside assistance, accident response etc.)
- JNGI Mobile Claims Service - Our Mobile Officers will come to you whenever, wherever!
- Receive 10% discount off Valuation Report by AVC Valuation and Consultants
- Insured MUST fall under one of the following categories and provide proof:
- Attending a tertiary institution
- Gainfully employed
- Pursuing a Professional Degree (e.g. ACII or ACCA, Pilot School)
- JDF Commission Officers
- Attained Degree or Professional qualification
- Minimum age is 17 years old and maximum age is 29 years old, however if you are 17 years -19 years old you may be offered cover on completion of the JAA Driver Improvement course.
- Hold a valid Driver’s License for a minimum of 1 year.
- Accident Free for a minimum of 1 year claim/accident free.
- Insured MUST be the Main Driver, subject to declarations for two (2) additional drivers.
- Vehicle MUST be insured privately in individual’s name.
- Vehicles should not be older than 15 years old.
- Vehicle MUST be valued at $750,000 and over
- High Performance or Modified vehicles are excluded
Who is this for?
This policy is perfect for young motorists between the ages of 17 -29 years old who are looking for Comprehensive or Third Party coverage.
Third Party Insurance
- Value Shield+
- Value Shield+ Commercial
- Value Shield
- Drive Smart - Young Motorists
- Fire and Theft
- Commercial Insurance