The Agreed Value Policy is an Insurance contract between JNGI and the Insured, agreeing to the replacement value of their building, once terms and conditions as laid out by JNGI, have been met.
The Agreed Value policy provides coverage against: Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Hurricane, Windstorm, Earthquake, Volcanic Eruption, Flood, Riot, Strike, Malicious damage, Impact damage, Burglary, Theft, Liability and where agreed, “All Risks” cover on certain items.
Attributes of Agreed Value Policy
- Increased liability limits
- Employer’s Liability – $15,000,000
- Public Liability – $5,000,000
- Property Owners Liability – $5,000,000
- Freezer Contents – $20,000
- $200,000 free contents insurance with a minimum of $1 million home contents insured
- Protection against the average clause
Current Valuation (not older than one year, demonstrating the current square footage of the building) OR, if the customer does not have a current valuation to that effect they may contact our Call Centre at 1-888-225-5636 for further information.