Comprehensive Insurance Policy
This covers your legal liability to other persons and damage to your car. It offers protection for your vehicle against accidental damage, collision or overturning. If your car is totalled or damaged by a natural disaster, theft or fire, we will pay for repairs or replacement. At no additional cost, you will receive added benefits such as unlimited windscreen cover, compensation for medical expenses as well as loss of personal property and wrecker fees, along with personal accident benefit.
- Covers theft and damage to your vehicle
- Covers your legal liability for property damage and bodily injury or death to Third Parties.
- An excess is applicable to this policy. In the event that your vehicle is stolen, damaged or destroyed, the insured is required to contribute towards the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle.
The following policies are offered:
With your comprehensive cover, you will receive a complimentary JAA Membership that will give you the following:
- Jump start your car and / or change your flat tyre
- Provide petrol, oil and water delivery services for you to drive to a safe location
- Conduct minor vehicle repairs
- Provide vehicle locksmith service (one free for the year)
We will provide towing services (islandwide) to qualified garages or the location of your choice. One free wrecker service per year up to a maximum cost of $5,000. If the wrecker cost exceeds $5,000, you will be required to pay the difference before the vehicle is moved.
A JAA technician will drive your vehicle to the examination depot and have the vehicle passed by the authorities. Your vehicle will be checked before taken over to the depot to ensure that it is in the right condition for a successful pass.
We will remind you to renew your vehicle documents before they expire via text messaging and email. We will pay your registration and fitness fee at the Tax Office for you (islandwide).
Receive discounts from over 200 select merchants locally and from over 155,000 merchants overseas.